If there’s anyone who knows a thing or two about some kitchen capers, it’s Team17. After-all, it is they who have been the pushing power behind the brilliant Overcooked! series of games. Now though T17 are combining with Infinigon Games to deliver a sumptuous story and frantic food fights to the PC and console menu later this year.
A quirky narrative-driven cooking adventure, Epic Chef will come to Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch alongside a PC launch later in 2021, with it happily working on Xbox Series X|S and PS5 too.
Blending together multiple genres, Epic Chef will see you attempting to become the finest chef in the land, taking down other master chefs in the process – all via some outlan-dish culinary combat. this will mean you’ll be found covering a host of bases – farming, foraging and food fights just being the start. You’ll get to work with a dynamic recipe creation mechanic too, able to craft and experiment with thousands of ingredients to make the best, and worst, dishes imaginable.
Key features of Epic Chef include:
- Story Time: A wonderfully crafted narrative unfolds as players journey to become the very best chef in Ambrosia
- Delicious Dishes: Dynamic recipe creation means that you can experiment with thousands of different ingredient combinations to create a unique menu of delicious delights
- Food Fights: Engage in battles across Ambrosia with master chefs; dishes are scored on a variety of things and no two judges have the same taste, meaning every battle is different
- Home Sweet Home: Customise and repair your dilapidated (and slightly haunted) villa to its former glory
- Discover Ambrosia: When the kitchen gets a little too hot players can go on spa trips, try fishing, or meet the friendly locals.
Epic Chef will come to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and PC later this year. We’ll be sure to bring you any updates that may arise. Chances are that this will be another Team17 epic that you’ll want to get your oven gloves on.