Hey Beta, Delta and Omega ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 1911 Xbox One system update (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191118363.8117.191106-1945). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191118363.8117.191106-1945
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – November 8, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PT – November 9, 2019
We’ve got a brand new face lift for your Xbox One console’s Settings with simplified categories and subcategories. Xbox heard your feedback, and we’re working to make Settings easy to navigate and manage, to control your device and account, as needed.
Note: These settings are now available to all users in Beta, Delta and Omega rings.
Fixes for Beta, Delta and Omega
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 1911 build:
- Users who disable spatial audio should no longer see it re-enabled when the restarting the console.
- Fixed an issue where users would see a “Failed to obtain NAT type.” when using “Test Console Streaming” in error.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to access the Store would not work through the context menu.
- Users should no longer see an issue where the Guide closes unexpectedly while in a party.
- Users should no longer see a “Something Went Wrong” error message when restarting the console after an update.
My Games & Apps
- Users should no longer see duplicate titles in their collection.
- Fixed an issue with EA Access titles not showing the “Install” option when viewed in collection.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
Known Issues for Beta, Delta and Omega
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- Some users may see their content blocks reset randomly during the experiment.
- Users may see the images for ads on the dashboard looking cropped or cutoff.
- Users are reporting that their badge showing Xbox Live tenure is not displaying.
- Note: This is a known issue unrelated to Preview and is being investigated.
- Users have reported playback is buffering constantly while streaming content.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!