Hey Beta ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7177.190920-1945). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7177.190920-1945
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – September 23, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PT – September 24, 2019
Fixes for Beta
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 1910 build:
- Fixed an issue where some chat messages would not be displayed when watching full screen on the Mixer tab on the dashboard.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
Known Issues for Beta
The data we’ve collected from your reports have helped us work with Xbox engineers who are investigating the issues below. We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. If you have one of the below experiences, these issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Not seeing your issue listed? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!